This is a guide to changing the process of application and cancellation of Unicorn staking and migrating (transfer) existing users' staking.
From now on, you can apply and cancel the staking only on the separate staking site, where you can check the all the status at once including applied staking quantity, BSB payment quantity, application / cancellation success status.
* Exchange verification, Google OTP Authentication (separate from UnicornX OTP) is required within the staking website to use staking service.
* Actual staking will only take effect when you have sufficient UP quantity on the UnicornX exchange 'asset account' than you requested on the staking site.
⊙ Staking application and cancellation website : https://staking.dts.capital/
⊙ Go to the DTO site user guide : https://bit.ly/34zkxEd
⊙ For more information on staking and log in & sign up : firstname.lastname@example.org
* The application and cancellation of the staking are temporarily suspended, and applications can be made on New Staking web page when resumed.
⊙ Existing Staking User Guide
- Website login (ID : UnicornX E-mail / PW : UnicornX Account UID)
- E-mail Authentication
- OTP Code Settings
* Users who have previously been staking at least once are automatically registered to the staking site and migrated(transfer) quantity and login information. you can login with your email address registered on UnicornX and the password is UnicornX account UID (password can be changed).
* If there is any problem with the amount of staking or BSB payments after logging in, please contact email@example.com for further information.
⊙ New Staking User Guide
- Website Sign Up
- Exchange Verification
- OTP Code Settings
* For a new staking user, you must sign up with the same address as the UnicornX account email address for 'Exchange Verification'.
* If your UnicornX account has already registered with a mobile phone number, please sign up with a secondary email address.
- If you have any questions about the staking site, please contact us by e-mail. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Staking policy will be updated continuously, so please pay attention to the notice on UnicornX.
- You can check success/failure of application/cancellation on the staking website, and no separate mail notification will be sent.
November 9, 2020